As required under the SRO, the Clerk of the Circuit Court hired a Director of Compliance ("DOC"), whose primary responsibilities include the following:
- Overseeing compliance with the Interim Employment Plan
- Maintaining and reviewing the Clerk of the Circuit Court's Exempt List
- Accepting, investigating, and reporting on complaints related to Employment Actions and the Interim Employment Plan
- Taking steps to evaluate, eliminate, remedy and reporting instances of Unlawful Political Discrimination; and
- Training Clerk of the Circuit Court employees on the Interim Employment Plan and reviewing Clerk's Office Policies and Procedures.
Under the SRO, the Director of Compliance is authorized to investigate complaints of unlawful political discrimination by Clerk’s Office employees in connection with their employment with the Clerk of Court’s Office.
If you would like to make a complaint alleging non-compliance with the Interim Employment Plan or the SRO, a Post-SRO Complaint Form is available or you can contact the Compliance Officer directly at :
Byron M Wardlaw, Director of Compliance,