How to Get Your Next Court Date | Zoom Information | Limiting In-Person Contact | Bail Review


Motion for Change of Venue

A written request can be made to have the case matter transferred to another jurisdiction. The timing and substance of these motions are contingent upon the circumstances surrounding the case. Movants should research specified procedural law or consult with an attorney prior to filing such a motion.