How to Get Your Next Court Date | Zoom Information | Limiting In-Person Contact | Bail Review


Reviewing Court Files in Room 802

Persons seeking to view a case file should visit the File Request Counter in the Domestic Relations Division located in Room 802. If your case was filed within the last four years, your file is on-site and can immediately be viewed. Access will be granted with valid photo identification. Original files  cannot be removed from Room 802, so a practical matter, persons should reserve enough enough time to view the file on site. 

Our public access terminals are available for you to view your file and document images, if the documents were filed/entered on or after May of 2012. If your file is off-site, the Clerk's Office will order it for you and let you know when to return to review it. If you would like to order a file that is older than four years you may order it at Counter 4a in the Domestic Relations Division or order it over the telephone by calling (312) 603-4085 or (312) 603-7714.