As required under the SRO, the Clerk of the Circuit Court hired a Director of Compliance ("DOC"), whose primary responsibilities include the following:
- overseeing compliance with the Employment Plan;
- maintaining and reviewing the Clerk of the Circuit Court's Exempt List;
- accepting, investigating and reporting on complaints related to Employment Actions and the Employment Plan;
- taking steps to evaluate, eliminate, remedy and report instances of Unlawful Political Discrimination; and
- training Clerk of the Circuit Court employees on the Employment Plan and reviewing Clerk's Office Policies and Procedures.
Under the SRO, the Director of Compliance is authorized to investigate complaints of unlawful political discrimination by Clerk of the Circuit Court’s Office employees in connection with their employment with the Clerk of the Circuit Court’s Office.
If you would like to make a complaint alleging non-compliance with the Employment Plan or the SRO, a Complaint Form is available here ,or you may contact our Director of Compliance directly at:
Director of Compliance